The FlashFish Led Green is a warning bite of innovative, reliable, highly accurate and sensitive. Adaptable in a few seconds to all fishing rods, through its interchangeable locking system, in three different sizes supplied that allows for mounting in the tip ends of the diameter of 1.2 mm. up to that of 5,00 mm.
Warning: Last items in stock!
|Supply||Batterie 2x392 Silver Oxide|
1) Only the first use, remove the colored rubber plug and remove the detector from its transparent hard case, then remove the plastic tab that isolates the batteries at this point replace the detector in its casing and close the cap carefully to colored rubber. From this moment the detector is ready for operation.
2) Only after launching, do it to apply it to the barrel. Choose the leadership of the size appropriate to your tip and then place it on the same, and then enter the attack of FlashFish Led from above Green down into the guide and push on it until it locks.
3) Now, without removing the colored cap from the housing, (you need to remove it only when you need to replace the batteries), hold down the Power button beneath it for a few seconds and the LED will light permanently illuminated and then go out.
4) When switched off press and release the rubber button and the indicator will blink and will enter into mode 1 that is of maximum sensitivity function (useful in case of flat water).
5) Press and release the button immediately, the detector will emit two flashes and will go into mode 2 that is medium sensitivity function.
6) Press and release the button immediately, the detector will emit three flashes and will enter into 3 modes ie low sensitivity function (useful in case of rough water).
7) Press and release the button again, the electronic indicator will blink and return to the mode 1, and so on.
8) At the end caught hold down the button for a few seconds, when the LED lights up and stays lit, release the button now, at this time the indicator is off and you can store it. To make sure it is really just shake it off, if it was still on, the LED will emit flashing light, in this case, repeat the shutdown operation.
9) Like any other electronic device, even for FlashFish Green Led it is a good idea to remove the batteries from the instrument if you think not being used for a long period.
10) Battery life, if the alarm is turned off after each drawn, is very long, however, the original spare batteries Silver Oxide available 392. In the event of accidental breakage are also available all the spare parts for the FlashFish Led Blue caps , guides and outer casing.